Wednesday 10 July 2013

Town & Country quilters raffle quilt

Just last week I finished quilting the raffle quilt for Town & Country Quilters Quiltfest exhibition  to be held on Saturday 12th October 2013 at the Horowhenua events centre.

Blocks were made and wonderfully pieced together by members of the club. Then it was my turn to quilt it. I have to admit I wasn't sure at first where to start. But as you can see it all came together. The quilt looks amazing and would suit any beach home or child's room. I loved quilting it and had loads of fun seeing it all come to life. Check out the pictures below:
Quiltfest raffle quilt
 

I Love these fish.
I will let you know as soon as tickets are available.  We have a surprise for you, as part of the same raffle, we have a wonderful Bernina sewing machine to be won.  
The first drawn winner gets to choose their prize. How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment